Okay, so we're sitting at the dinner table yesterday here in Arizona and Natalie pipes up and tells me that her friend has a ultrasound machine and can read if it's a boy or girl. My appointment at home isn't until January 4th, so I've given it some thought and if Nat's friend is willing, I think we're gonna find out earlier. What do you think? Should we wait for the Doctor appointment or just find out now??