Sunday, August 28, 2011

Summa, Summa, Summatime!

Raspberry picking in the backyard and river floats with friends, now that's Summertime.  P.S. isn't my baby cute?!?  I just love him!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Rumor has it

That ear infections suck.  Well, now we know first hand that the rumors are true.  105.3 fever = one worried Mama,  a trip to the emergency room, antibiotics, flip flopping Advil and Tylenol, lots of sleep, cuddles and Yo Gabba Gabba!  

And apparently, I'm that crappy Mom who takes pictures of her kid when he's sick.  Gotta remember everything right?!

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Oh Hey!!

Two of the cutest and greatest people I know surprised us with a visit.  They were only gonna stay for 4 days, but their truck broke down and they had to stay for two more.  I was pissed...HAH!  It was an awesome week!  Love you Daddy and Mama!

Don't you love their matching shirts? 

Thursday, August 4, 2011

85% me

While Anson may look exactly like Taylor (with my skin and hair), his personality is totally me with a side of Taylor.  Observe:

He loves to dress up, but sometimes it ends up being a little painful and perhaps awkward.

He LOVES food, unlike his Dad who only eats because he has to in order to live.  Anson also loves the little extras that I adore and his Father doesn't, like: ranch, sour cream and pickles!

This kid loves sleep.  He has always been a good napper and sleeps great at night, but this one I think is a reflection of Taylor and myself.

The 15% of him that is like Taylor is his mildness.  He is so easy going and thank heaven for that, because it balances out the other 85% of him that is SPAZZY and LOUD!  I also must add that the kid has rhythm and he love, love, loves to dance (very much unlike his Dad) to anything even classical music.  It's hilarious!  I have a video of him dancing to the music that plays on his swing, but it won't upload...lame!  That's all for now!