Wednesday, March 10, 2010

It's a baby shower!

I got to go to Portland this last week and not only spend some time with my best friends in the universe (my family), but my Mama and my Sister Lisa put on a baby shower for me. It was so much fun seeing close family friends that I grew up around and some of my buds that I've had forever. My Mom and Sister put so much hard work into this shower--it was so sweet and everything looked so beautiful. So Thanks Mama and Sissy!!






My little boy has a whole new wardrobe and some beautiful blankets, fun toys and books thanks to all my family and friends and their generosity. Thanks so much to everyone who came and those that were their in spirit, it was fabulous to see so many that have touched my life in so many ways and to share this special moment in Taylor and my life.

4 comments:

Heather Johnson said...

That house looks familiar..

Chelsea said...

Ahh you're such a cute pregnant lady!

Joann said...

Hey, great pictures! I'm glad you were able to sort through all the other random photos I took. The shower was fun, and lots of really good food.

Rob and Marseille said...

i think it's funny to see my mom in pictures on someone elses blog ;) good luck with the birth!