Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Karma

Anson is such a mild little boy and sometimes I brag about it (not to other Moms)-- I just get frustrated real easily when he's hard, because he is usually so easy going. Well, this week karma smacked me right in the face!  I'll show you says Karma!  We watched a lot of Yo Gabba Gabba! this week, because it couldn't be avoided.  We were out of town and therefore there was nothing else for Anson to do other than get into trouble (no child proofing), so to the front of the t.v. (portable dvd player) he went!  He turned into a devil child!  Temper tantrums like you wouldn't believe, destroying things just to make me mad, hitting and scratching me and very, very poor listening skills!  Time for a Yo Gabba Gabba fast!

He's lucky that he's cute, cause if he wasn't I'd have locked the door and thrown away the key!  Not really!  The t.v. has been off all day and he has already improved.  Crazy...



No comments: