Sunday, December 7, 2008

Today I am grateful for...

My Husband! He is so incredible, this trip has brought us so much closer, we really enjoyed "our time," because we haven't had many oppurtunities to just be "us." Taylor is the most patient, selfless, and loving person that I have ever met, I feel so blessed to have been led to him and to have the chance to spend forever with him.

Being an American! After this vacation, I have become so aware of how lucky I am to have been born in a free Country; seeing the poverty and the things some of the people I've met have to do to survive has really opened my eyes. We are so blessed to have leaders who aren't corrupt(we'll see how it goes with Obama)and who won't wake up one day and decide to wipe out an entire race. I thank the Lord for my freedom and for all that I have, my life is truly rich.

My Thumbs!! I never realized how much I used my thumbs until that dang rock fell on one of them. Let me tell you, it really kinda sucks, because you have to figure out new ways to do very simple things like: putting pants on, putting my hair up, opening a water bottle (I had to have Taylor open them for a day or two after the accident, it was so sad!) So I'm glad that I have the use of all my limbs!!

4 comments:

kylie said...

that's sweet celeste! can't wait to see the rest of your thailand pictures. so are you two so glad to be home? sounds like you ate a lot of banana pancakes in thailand! what was your favorite food?

Aaron and Lindsay said...

Hey Celeste and Taylor! We are in search of your address. Can we get it from you? You can either leave it in a comment on my blog or e-mail it to me at evans.lindsay@yahoo.com. thanks!

KT said...

Sup. So happy about your blog. Will read later. Now must sleep.

Merry whatever.

Aaron and Lindsay said...

167 Greenfield
Irvine, CA 92614

Can we get yours as well