Saturday, March 14, 2009


Well, so much for writing a lot while Taylor was out of town, turns out I was a lot busier than I had planned to be, which is a good thing.

Taylor spent the first week of March in Idaho as I said before with his buds, snowboarding, fishing and riding his sled. I got to Idaho at about 10:30 Thursday night and we went over to Tanner and Lindsay's soon to be apartment and almost all of our buds were there, which was way fun. We (Taylor, the Changler and myself) headed out to the house in Driggs at about 1 and then we all jumped into the big truck and plowed around the property, because the snow was drifting in. I should say that Taylor plowed and Changler and I rocked out to some rap tunes!! It was way fun! we headed to bed at about two.

I got up at around ten and got ready to go see all my girls from the bank!! It was fabulous to see all of them and to go to lunch with my best girl Mandy. Dawn, who was my boss asked me to do her bridal makeup for her wedding in August!! I am so thrilled! I miss the people so much, but I have to admit that I don't miss banking at all. I spent the rest of the afternoon lounging and watched eagle eye and Taylor and ALL the boys were building a jump for the rail that they borrowed to jib with their snowboards. They had a grand ol' time shooting, riding around on the sled, and coming up with all sorts of crazy tricks to do on their snowboards (i.e. jumping over our friend Mike's car) At around 6, the boys headed to Jackson to go to dinner and pick up their best bud Brad (to complete the group of boys) and I headed out to Rexburg for Lindsay's bridal shower and a night out with the girls. All in all, we had a great time.

Saturday was the wedding, so Jennie, Bre, Lindsay, Jessica, Mackie and I got up at 6:30 and headed to set up for the reception (which turned out super cute). Bree made the cake, which was absolutely adorable (as you can see). The sealing was at 2, and that is always awesome to be in the temple with your very best friends. It was a sweet and simple ceremony, you can see that Tanner and Lulu are so happy to have one another. The reception was at six and then after we parted with the bride and groom, it was time for Taylor and I to say good bye to everyone after just being in Idaho for about 48 hours (well, me. Taylor had been there all week). We headed back out to Driggs, cleaned up the house, packed and went to bed around 10:30, we crashed hard from lack of sleep. We got up at 8 and we were on the road by 8:15 with 15 hours of driving ahead of us. It was a crappy drive, but we made it safe, so that's what counts.

Here are some great photos from the weekend...ENJOY!

"The Wives" at Lindsay's Bridal shower (from the left: Bree, me, Kylie, Lindsay, Audrey and Jennie)

Tanner and Lindsay coming out of the temple as Husband and Wife

The ladies with the Bride

The ladies holding the Groom

Cutting the cake (compliments of Breanne Zebe)

1 comment:

Kylie said...

oh i'm glad you posted about this weekend! i forgot to do that. cute cute cute.