Tuesday, April 21, 2009

To My Mama and My Daddy





This gorgeous lady to the right is my Mom (don't worry Aunty Gina, you're pirty too) and the handsome guy above is my Daddy. My Mom and Dad are incredible people; they are my best friends and I just want to take a moment to tell them that I love them. Mama and Daddy, you are the reason I am who I am, you are the reason that I am in the good place in my life that I am now; without your pushing in the right direction, I would have never gone to college and would have never met my sweetheart. I am grateful to you both everyday as I see bits of your personalities coming out in me, I am grateful for your constant support and for the way that you both love me unconditionally despite how poorly I have treated you in the past. A girl couldn't have ever asked Heavenly Father for two greater parents than the two of you. I love you both forever! Hugs and kisses!

3 comments:

Benefits Drinking Water said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Carroll Conversations said...

Wow, what a great pay day for your parents. I sure hope I can get such a sweet comment from my kiddos when they're all grown up! And that my girls can turn out as sweet as you. You're awesome girl!

kylie said...

arent mama and papas just the best? yeah.