Thursday, June 3, 2010

A great Day

We blessed out little Anson this past weekend in our home. Nothing against blessings that are performed at church, but the spirit that was felt at our house was incredible and I feel like it's so much more personal. Taylor's Dad conducted and said some beautiful words and then my grandfather gave a gorgeous prayer, followed by Taylor giving Anson his blessing, which were some of the most precious words that I've ever heard. I'm so grateful to be surrounded by worthy priesthood holders and so proud of my hubby and I know that Anson will be proud of his Dad when he gets to read those words one day. We had a house full of good friends and some of our family and some delightful food! Here are some photos from the day!



Our little Family



Daddy and Anson



Anson in his blessing tux (it's a bit big) that my great Grandma made and that all my Brother and Nephews have worn.



Taylor, Anson and I with Taylor's parents, my parents and my Grandparents.



Taylor and Anson with Taylor's Dad, my Dad and my Grandpa.



Taylor and Anson with all the great Men that stood in the circle.



The boys (minus Zebe)



Ande and Paisley in there cute Sunday dresses.



Taylor with little Em havin a good time.

1 comment:

kylie said...

special moments :)