This guy is so animated and fun. He is 2 months shy of being a big 2 year old and we can hardly believe it! He's definitely got the attitude to prove it, complete with fake pouts.
Faves from this month:
1. Anson points to his eyes, ears, mouth, nose and toes. In this video, he blinks his eyes to show me where they are, says nose and points to his mouth.
2. Each and every time he wakes up from his nap, he says car which is his way of asking me to put him up in the window to watch the traffic go past our apartment.
3. He and his Daddy were the best Valentines Day dates. We had heart-shaped pizza on red plates and exchanged cards and candy.
4. He had is very first oreo and he loved it, but who doesn't like oreos?!
5. We got to go to Fertilie, MN again for a couple nights and play with Palmer, Dexter, Alicia and Garth
6. We took a fabulous 10 day trip home to Idaho and loved every minute of it!
7. Anson's new signs are hurt, diaper change and light. His new words are poop, door, choo choo, nose, shoes, coat, cheese, show, color and kick (as in kick the ball). He also says hi Dad and hi Mama.
8. We discovered story time at Barnes & Noble on Tuesdays.
9. In an attempt to help with his picky eating, I had him help me prepare sweet potatoes for dinner one night and showed him how to push a chair up to the counter, so now playing at the counter is a daily event.
10. Anson LOVES to help put dish washer tabs in the dishwasher, close the dishwasher while I'm in the middle of loading or unloading it and close the washer door while I'm doing laundry.
11. We love to wrestle, chase each other and play hide and seek.
12. He totally thinks when his eyes close, that he disappears, because he opens them up wide and says boo!
13. He has a smile and giggle that is enough to break anyone's heart right in half.
14. Anson still loves to dance, but he's steadily getting shy about it. The song has have just the right beat. I sure hope he doesn't loose those moves of his!
15. My most favorite for the month is that after his nightly song when I put him to bed, we blow kisses at each other until I'm all the way out the door. It's so, so cute.
Happy 22 months to our Angel. Though at times, he's anything but angelic, we love every minute of raising him and we're grateful to be him Parents through the good and bad times. Did I mention that he gives the greatest kisses and hugs ever? Cause he does and we live for them! Love you baby boy!