Wednesday, April 4, 2012

23rd Month

It's hard to believe that in four short weeks our little baby will be 2.  I sort of hate it, because I know that before we know it, he'll be driving, going out on dates and slamming the door in my face while yelling "I hate you!" Okay, deeps breaths...he's only going to be 2.  And believe me, he's already adopted the sass of a 2 year old.

This month has been loads of fun!  We went to AZ, we've been going for walks, playing on Papa and Grandma's patio, going to story time at Barnes and noble, followed by fun at the play place in the mall, having dance parties, giving kisses through Anson's crib slats, eating donuts for breakfast and laughing all the while!


This morning at breakfast, he started playing peek-a-boo with the table cloth.



Here's our cutie acting more grown up than he should and doing his first chore!!  He loves to unload silverware, so I thought it would be a good idea to put that energy to good use.


This kid LOVES to look at himself in the mirror, I even catch him watching himself cry when I take him in the bathroom to wipe his nose if he gets hurt or is being naughty.


His latest fave is to take his changing mat out and lay on it and when I say "goodnight," he closes his eyes to pretend like he's sleeping.  It's the cutest and makes me laugh.  First it was hats, and now it's dress up with Mommy's shoes...too funny!



Happy 23 months sweet, sweet boy!!

No comments: